View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 06:04 AM
Tony Ooten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwolf1963 View Post
Curious if you leave neg. feedback (eBay) for high shipping charges? Do you feel it is warranted if you know the shipping charges before you bid? Should that even matter? Do you leave 1 or 2 stars then for what you may fee are high/excessive shipping charges? What do you feel is reasonable vs. excessive? Do you leave neg. for cards sent not well packed or protected - regardless if arrived damaged or not?

From my perspective, I don't leave neg. for shipping bcse I know it going in, but won't hesitate to tag 1 or 2 stars if I feel it's high/excessive. Especially if it's for a $40-$50 card, over $5 and comes in a reg. white envelope or .59 cent bubble wrap envelope.

Just interested in your take here
I have gotten to the point where I will factor in the cost of shipping to what I am willing to pay prior to bidding. Then if the card arrives intact I automatically leave positive feedback and 4 stars across the board without thinking about it.

Saves a lot of drama and time.

I have very rarely had a card arrived damaged. Once a package arrived opened with no contents. That was from COMC and they refunded me with no questions asked. Recently the PWE and card in the photo arrived in a plastic bag and a note from the post office apologizing for the damage. This was from a board member so I didn't bother mentioning it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (71.7 KB, 278 views)