View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 07:25 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
Ok, so drum roll time for what I am sure is a dumb/obvious question. I am getting increasingly interested in these little brown cards and have visited/bookmarked the informative links you guys have offered up (including old Net54 threads). However, how do I know which backs the Cardinals players appear on? Either in this thread or the other T207 thread Mike or someone has listed all of the T207 Cardinals and designated which would be found with Recruit backs and Broadleaf backs. How do we know that there aren't any Napoleon or Cycle backs? Not questioning expertise, just trying to understand.

The way I can make sense of this set is to collect them by team. I want to go the Cardinals first and then perhaps the Cubs. I have looked on the sites I have seen mentioned but not seeing a definitive formula regarding backs for the teams' players...or I am not smart enough to understand it. For instance, how does Ken know which Cubbies have Napoleon backs?
Ok, I think I may have answered my own questions. I got to looking on Old Cardboard again and found the checklist of the players and the backs they were printed on. Also, I followed the link that led to the cards of each team. So, between the two lists, I should have all the info I was fretting over. Right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk