View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 06:34 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I agree with this but at the same time certainly undertsand the issue. Heck, it could be/probably is my fault. My goal is to have the place not be stagnant and a fun place to be while focusing on what we all love, the sportscard hobby. I don't think anyone can say we don't try to keep it organized. That being said Off Topics have always been allowed on the front page in moderation. That is why sometimes they get moved and sometimes not. Big news events are ok for an off topic and Princes death is big to many of us. I watched about 30 minutes to an hour of his songs yesterday. Oh, the memories. Overall I say give Peace a chance and try to put things in the correct places. And Babe says this is the way he would run the board too...except he would order up some hot dogs and hamburgers to eat between innings. Happy collecting too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
What does it take a whole 5-10 seconds to read the title of the thread? I would rather see some off topics then have the board be stagnant with no fresh discussions. I understand there is a postwar board but i believe we all know this is the main board on this site. I too would like more prewar discussions on the prewar board but am certainly not bothered by talk of other vintage payers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pf52frojoyruth.jpg (44.7 KB, 531 views)