View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 12:39 PM
David $tephens

Quote:
Originally Posted by btcarfagno View Post
My senior year on the college baseball team we had this freshman join us. Mouthy little son of a gun. Good player but nearly as good as he seemed to think he was. Always bragging, picking fights for no reason. Just a real douche. So we head down for our spring Florida trip. This jackass is just running his mouth the entire flight down. We couldn't take it anymore.

One of the seniors bought some sort of bag at a grocery store that was meant to keep your food warm inside. About the size of a shopping bag but had some sort of insulation/aluminum foil/some such thing on the inside. There were five of us who were seniors, and before the first practice, each one of us took turns...uh....defecating into the bag. We placed the bag on the radiator inside the room, opened the curtains, and turned the heat up full blast. That thing baked in there for about 14 hours until we got back to our rooms. we told his roommate to stay back with us, watched as he entered the room and closed the door. We sent our huge catcher to the door to hold it so he couldn't come out. I've never heard such screams in my life. The guy was crying, puking, pleading to be let out. Finally we let him out. He just stumbled down the hallway. Retching the entire time.

We quickly destroyed the "evidence" and filed back to our rooms. He didn't tel the coach though, and after that he was much more subdued and a much better teammate.

Ah. Those crazy college days.

Tom C
remind me to never piss you off....