View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Ed
Ed DeS.erio

So here is more of the story. I went on his site, picked out a few cards that were priced. Asked for scans. Sent me scans and said let him know how to proceed. I respond back stating that will take them, look at site, see prices on the two I was taking jacked up by $800. They were a psa 10 sutter rookie priced at $920 and a 1962 brock psa 8 at $620. I didnt even bother looking at third since was a little oc. He probably jacked that one up too.

So now rest of story... I wrote him saying to honor prices. No response. Sent an email from another address inquiring about a different card and he responds right away. However Still no response about the cards I was taking. At that point I blew up. Then He finally responds saying he didnt know how to approach situation giving this whole story about why. That his prices were off on many cards yet so adjusted the two I was taking so not mispriced for anyone else. You see that is a dbag move because you honor the price not jack it up like an a$$hole. If you have a site that you advertise your business on along with your terms of service you are expected to fulfill that. Otherwise you are deemed a jerkoff.

So Sean, that is the story. In your situation I dont know what happened if was a decimal point thing. But mine was blatent changing of pricing. But if you have cards on your site to sell and then find out you gave someone a decent deal then yea you should honor it. Especially if trying to build a business.

Here is info right off site.

Thanks for visiting my site. I have been collecting vintage baseball cards for 40 years, and I have been an active buyer and seller of cards on the Internet for 15 years, offering an unmatched selection of high grade cards at great prices.

Pricing - Prices listed on this site are firm, but I have increased the size of my small quantity discount, which I now give on a single purchase of 5 or more cards! Shipping and handling charges, as well as any insurance costs, will be added to the sale price.

He may want to add a caveat to pricing stating unless I feel the buyer is getting a good price pricing can change.

Last edited by ezez420; 04-06-2016 at 04:06 AM.