View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 07:16 AM
Tony Ooten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac32 View Post
Not worth the stress either way in my opinion.
There is no stress,

I simply wanted some discussion on the nature of t206's regarding their variation in length from the factory (thanks Luke, Rob, and Paul for chiming in on that)

and also the "pay for return shipping" thingy. I agree with most all sentiments stated on that topic.

One thing I do feel strongly about though is: I do not believe a description of "poor" should include the possibility that it could be trimmed. Those are two totally separate items in my mind. The seller DID provide good scans which I studied prior to purchase and did not see anything that made me think it was in any way altered. However, he didn't mention the fact that it is noticeably shorter than other t206's. That can't be determined by looking at an individual card no matter how good the scans.

I do however agree with Luke (I think Luke said this) and now believe it was an honest mistake to overlook the short length and not mention it in the listing. One that I could very easily make myself.

After considering Luke Paul and Rob's responses, I no longer think it is a slam dunk based on it's length that it has been altered and I decided to keep the card.