Thread: Bryce Harper
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 01:22 PM
qu@n nguy3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTK View Post
...but at what point does it stop? I see it as catering to the lowest common denominator audience wise. Football is the worst. It isn't good enough to just celebrate touch downs, you have to celebrate every tackle, no matter the score of the game or it's situation. I see once the emotional celebrations are in the game guys will be celebrating everything to make ESPN highlights, Twitter and Facebook and just like football they'll practice celebrations to the point of correography. Walk up songs are bad enough.
football players are literally killing themselves out there for your entertainment, they get into multiple car wrecks every week...if they want to do a little celebration after a play because they didn't break their neck then more power to them.

color me shock that on a primarily pre-ww1 baseball board people are oppose to the rich, spoiled, out of touch modern superstar who wants to make the game more fun for everyone. let's go to the beckett super refractor board for their thoughts...i'm sure their opinions mirror this board.