View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 05:46 AM

Default calling adam g and craig w.....

these 2 can give you the latest on "piedy 42" info....

I own 14......I have been collecting them for about 20 + years......they are tough .....close to between a Carolina and ab 460 in terms of rarirty...

as in the case of the actual "combo"....as holds true in any back rarity collecting in the "monster"(front and back combination) , some "commons" appear far less than others within a particular subset....

as with the case holds true within the piedy 42 subset.....cobbs appear more often than some of the other "common" players within the piedy 42 subset...

I can tell you what commons are tougher in , for example, the sovereign 460, American beauty 350 no frame and 460's, piedy 42's, subsets ect ect....just from dabbling in collecting the subsets at one time or another....

red cobbs, to the contarary of other subsets, are very scarce in the sov 460's subset....

Tim, Jim, Ted, and a ton of other experts would definitely be able to school us all on these...

but, the beauty of it all, is no one really knows for sure....we learn something new about this great set everyday......we are eternally deciphering the mysteries of T206