View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 06:21 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
This topic needs more input. Does PSA review the card during a re-holdering or not? If PSA is not reviewing the card and just re-holdering, what prevents someone from sending in a PSA 9 cracked case, and inserting a PSA 8 in its' place to be "re-holdered"?

I'm not addressing someone inserting a counterfeit card during the re-holder process, just a lesser grade card.

Seems to me PSA needs to change their policy. The re-holder fee must include a verification of original card fee.
I recently sent cards in for a reholder in person in long Beach and was told the cards are not reviewed as long as the holder is not compromised. How much scrutiny the holders get before they are cracked out is the bigger issue. Especially as Bob mentioned if someone sent in a few good ones along with one that had been cracked and resealed.

At least the grade isn't reviewed. I don't know if they inspect the card for authenticity.

Last edited by pokerplyr80; 03-11-2016 at 06:23 PM.