View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

If they want to send me their real name and real phone number via email, and I verify it, I will be glad to reinstate them. Otherwise, pure anonymity will not be allowed. And I am not taking sides, from my perusing this it looks like they probably got scammed too. However, there is no reason, imo, to have to be anonymous. Maybe they don't know how to be up front about stuff and they can learn from this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by begsu1013 View Post
looking back, i shoulda quoted the other elvis song: "suspicious minds" *

* written by mark james, though.

anyways, might i ask that they have the rest of the day before banishment, leon. your forum, your rules and happy w/ whatever you decide. but i have been texting w/ william and i think he wants to retract his post/reply as i explained to him it's doing him no favors and he'd get a ton more respect and credibility for owning up to the fact.

in the end and what I've said from the start, i do not think they were knowingly involved. was it a dumb move, yes. we've all made them.

i cant imagine what my wife would be doing or saying knowing a nice lil $125k nest egg is gone.

honesty is the best policy and until this incident, they did have flawless feedback. somehow after all the threats and such, i still feel bad for them.

just asking that you give them til say 5:00pm to change the name per the rules and possibly show a lil remorse and hopefully accept some responsibility vs pointing a finger.

if not, no worries. at least i tried.

obviously it's your call and respect whatever decision you go with...

-Bob