View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 06:33 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Ownership!!

Ownership? I received this message from Heritage a few days ago. I like ownership too!! He stayed!!

Dear Leon,

An anonymous Heritage client has made an offer of $30,000 ($27,000.00 after Heritage's commission of *10% ($40 minimum per lot)) on the following item (which our records indicate you currently own).

Our records indicate that on May 16th, 2015 you bought the item for $22,705.00 from Heritage Auctions. If you accept, you will receive 18.9% more than what you originally paid.

You are responsible for the cost of safely transporting and insuring the item to Heritage’s Dallas office. If the item is fragile or requires special shipping, you are encouraged to employ the services of a specialty shipper in your area.

You have 72 hours to anonymously Reject Instantly | Accept or Counter the offer.

You can also set asking prices and minimum offers, flag this item as Not Taking Offers or Not Mine so that you won’t receive any further offers, or Disable All Offers for your account, and turn them back on at any time from your My Collection home page.

1909-11 E90-1 American Caramel Cy Young/Boston PSA NM 7 - The Highest Graded Example! We could not have picked a better card to close out this phenomenal set. Not only is Cy Young one o...

How do I opt-out of offers, or what if I don't own this?
You can disable offers globally or individually for any item in your My Collection that was sold by Heritage at auction.

*What is this?
Heritage clients now have the opportunity to make an anonymous offer to the owner of items purchased at auction from Heritage, through our Auction Results Archives. Heritage manages the transaction, maintaining privacy for both parties. Acceptance of an offer by owner/seller represents agreement with the terms and conditions of sale, including Heritage's 10% commission ($40 minimum per lot) (compared with a 12%-25% Buyer's Premium charged on auction transactions), which will be deducted from the payment. This service is free to the buyer (no buyer's premium), includes a 7 day return policy on non-graded items, protects the identity of both parties, and allows offers and counter-offers. The item being sold must be in the same condition as when it was purchased from Heritage. In the case of certified items, the item must reside in the original certification holder and/or be accompanied by all letters/certificates of authenticity. The owner will receive payment for items sold within 30 days of Heritage's receipt of the item. Because no Buyer's Premium is charged on Make Offer to Owner transactions, auction consignment discount coupons are invalid. Because of the minimum $40 commission per lot, all items previously sold for under $500 will show as 'Not Taking Offers' unless changed by the owner. To activate Make Offer buttons on all of your purchases under $500, click here.

Heritage Client Services
MakeOfferArchive@HA.com
Heritage Auctions
3500 Maple Ave. 17th Floor
Dallas, TX 75219-3941
1-800-872-6467

Last edited by Leon; 03-10-2016 at 06:33 AM.