View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 03:03 PM
John Startleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
I hear what you're saying and don't disagree. However, your tone against PSA is ultra aggressive, and your tone for BGS is very supportive, which makes me question your neutrality in this matter. Please clear the air for me because I do enjoy reading your thoughts on this matter; are you in any way associated with BGS or any other TPG's?
Heck no. I have no affiliation or association with anything or anyone but myself. I'm just an opinionated collector. The only reason I'm using BGS as an antithesis to PSA is because their slabs are basically the only ones on the market that are tamper-proof and fake-proof. To me, in the future, that will be MORE important than card grades. As I have stated, if the slab can be compromised (faked or resealed) in any way, what good is a grade at all. The aggression towards PSA is because they could have done something about this a decade or more ago when they first found that their slabs could be compromised. In the business of buyer protection/safety, you would think that un-compromisable slabs would be numero uno.

Last edited by sportscardtheory; 03-02-2016 at 03:15 PM.