View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 03:57 PM
Mark Medlin

I haven't disregarded a single post. If you read back you will see that I admitted I was likely being petty. But to assume a buyer is less trustworthy than a seller? Another poster suggested the buyer assumes responsibility? Really? Why is everyone upset about maestro then? Why do we care about the auction houses and transparency if it's all buyer beware. I feel like this was obvious deception. I am a fairly serious buyer of cards. Almost 1k this week on net54, 1500 or so on eBay in the past week or so. 500 on a Facebook site. 800 at the recent Huggins and Scott. This is not my sop. I feel the seller was deceptive. Now I am supposed to trust him with the return? I agree it is a small dollar amount, at what amount does deception become important? Or is it only important when it happens to you? I have taken a lot of my time to make these posts. I guess either I have not articulated well or as a second option, several of you feel it's ok to over grade, misrepresent, and most importantly buyers can't be trusted and 40 dollar deals don't matter. I'm done talking about it.