View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 01:26 PM
Mark Medlin

I agree with that statement pokerplayer. I feel that a improper and/or deceptive sales ad should be viewed differently than a normal return. I would view a normal return as usually an error by the purchaser or 3rd party(shipping company). When the fault is clearly with the seller, I feel the burden should also lie with the seller. I am not contending that my stance is in compliance with the policy of the store (eBay) or seller, but rather just venting a little. One of the issues that was left out is the time to find, watch and bid on the item and the fact that others past by when I selected to pursue this one. I know it's a small value item. I know I sound petty. But I'm tired of the tail wagging the dog. It's not the first time I've encountered this type of deal. I have been highly disappointed numerous times upon receipt of items. I usually just leave positive feedback and move on assuming it was an honest mistake. I just think it's time to quit settling for this type behavior. Sorry for the 2 day rant. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by Mdmtx; 02-28-2016 at 01:29 PM.