View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 04:12 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buythatcard View Post
There are many times in which the PO does not scan my items, even after it has been shipped.
As Sean said, this is your problem. It's what they call "validated tracking information." It's not enough to generate the shipping label with a program or website that uploads the tracking info when the label is printed. It actually has to be scanned in as "accepted" at the post office within your stated handling time (24 hours if you're angling for that discount).

If you're like me, this can cause a problem when your 9-5 job (plus commute) typically makes it impossible to get to the local post office while they are open. I wind up dropping my packages in the letter bin or rolling package bin in the lobby after-hours, and hope that it gets an acceptance scan in time (or at all). I've been enjoying the 20% off Final Value Fees discount for a while, but just lost it this month as a result of this very issue. If I can't figure a workaround, I'll probably be changing my handling time from 1 day to something like 3 days so I can at least keep my Top Rated Seller status. No sense in busting my hump to provide next-day shipping if my work schedule makes it impossible for me to guarantee an acceptance scan because I can't hand it over the counter in person.

Last edited by thecatspajamas; 02-27-2016 at 04:15 PM.