View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 12:28 PM
Steve Woe.lfel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshchisox08 View Post
Steve,

Are you "investinbaseball" ????

If so you're right a couple regular old commons sky rocketed at the last seconds which I was very shocked and left my head scratching. A couple SGC30s.

I won a single card that had been on my list of player/cards most desired right now.

REALLLLLLLLLLLY REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY wanted that Red Cobb Authentic last night but had no Pay Pal Credit left. Went in my price range of what I'd want to be on a payment plan for and overall eye appeal for me was top notch.
Hi Josh,

Sean Bassik (Hi Sean!) is InvestinBaseball, but yeah that was my set last night. I LOVED the Cobb Red Portrait. I know it had a clipped corner, but to me it didn't distract from the image at all.

It was funny, some cards skyrocketed and caught me by surprise and other cards that I thought would take off got little to no action at the end. Overall, I'm very pleased with the results. And I'm glad to see that some members win a few! A big thanks to Sean for facilitating the sale and to Leon for the nice front page post.

Thanks as well to everyone for their kind words!

Now I have to figure out what to collect going forward. Maybe the T3 Turkey Red set??!! I've always loved the look of the T3's and I already have Speaker and Bresnahan, so I'm 2% of the way there!!!

Best,

Steve
T206 SLers: 11/48
T206 Back Run: 28/39

Desiderata

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Strive to be happy.