View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
You seem to be putting a lot of words in my mouth......you say things like 'according to jake' etc.....you made a comment about whether I read the thread..you maybe need to read the thread.....

where do I talk about getting a consignment check on time, where do I say its great to retract bids on a whim where did I say its the best thing in the world........your arguments really look bad when you begin to make up stuff to go with an extreme opinion which I clearly did not say....I argued with you and showed it isn't impossible to block bad bidders...some people agree.....why make up stuff that I didn't say......

.I talked about an example about blocking feedback amounts...so if it doesn't work, theres other options like blocking people that have made a retraction in the last 30 days...you were the one that said it was impossible then you said you roll with the punches with what ebay gives...it doesn't look like you are doing that ...I just commenting that there are tools out there to use...whether you consign or do another blocking method...lots of methods..no need to say things or make up thoughts that I never said...no need to be so dramatic, you aren't on an episode of the Bachelor...when you make up things it really hurts your argument..

go an re-read the thread...

Hello Jake.