View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 01:21 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

[QUOTE=D. Bergin;1501456]Hold on a second. Why don't you narrow down for me this LOOOOOOONG list of complaints that I've outlined.

well you did say you cant block everyone..but yet you are very profitable and done it for years...ebay is fine...you can consign and not have to worry about bid retractions....if you make more money than probsten and pwcc then i see zero problem. (i would assume you would consign to them if they did better than you do)..heck many people on net54 think pwcc prices are inflated becasue of shilling etc...if you are getting more than pwcc prices than like i said whats the problem..ebay is working just fine for you...plus you can block bidders with limited feedback or not....

people should consign to you it appears because of the profits you are getting....nothing will have no problems.......but we have seen other auction houses with huge shilling problems..which is bad for the buyer.....looks like you should roll with the punches some more

i just giving an opinion, really no need about asking me whether i do bid retractions or not...i simply was giving you some advice about blocking people with limited feedback then you argued and said they coudl form many more accounts, but then i said the feedback would be very low for any new accounts....just my opinion man...is it perfect no, but its not impossible..you dont need to block everyone.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-07-2016 at 01:26 PM.