View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 04:25 PM
Hank Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithsky View Post
At almost 800 posts you can see this topic is affecting all of us. Some of the post on here have gotten off topic but quickly gets back on tract. I also give Leon credit for letting everyone voice there opinion on this even if it he has taken jabs personally at him which he has taken it well and could have easily deleted it but hasn't, so kudos to him. Guys are concerned about the shilling going on and when you go to the another site, people have said they have deleted posts. If your on that list why not make a small comment personally instead of have an employee do it for you. Looks bad that way. If people were making statements about me I think I would defend myself. I think most guys on the list that haven't made a comment are just waiting for things to die down and go away. Like most things people move on and forget or let it go and in my opinion in a few weeks there won't be anymore posts on this as it will run it's coarse and those guys won't have to worry about it anymore at least for the time being. I hope the topic stays alive and we all need to police the hobby. Thanks Leon for letting us vent.
There's lots more coming on this, and it will turn much, but not all, of what's been said here on its head. Stay tuned.