View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman5520 View Post
You know what is most infuriating about this mess?! Last spring I taught a card collecting class to my students. Many members on here donated cards/supplies to us and they LOVED it. It was collecting in its purest form and was great to see. I know there are thousands of honest collectors out there and I will convey that to these kids......but I do have a few questions:

How am I supposed to explain to them what this group of lying, cheating, SCUMBAGS managed to do to the hobby? I don't care if you are a member of this board or not......how am I supposed to explain to these kids that a bunch of greedy adults took one of the most wonderful hobbies in the world and turned it into something VILE and DISGUSTING?!
There probably isn't any reason to explain it to them. This barely made a peep in the mainstream media so unless the kids are following a forum like net54 they probably haven't heard about it.