View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 01:25 PM

Update:

We ended up getting a bunch of snow the day of the sports show so we didn't end up making it to get anything graded.

In the meantime I Joined PSA. As I understand the 15 card deal it only applies to cards under $500. Should I send in 20 cards and just expect to pay the difference? If I send in a card and it grades over that do they just bill me the difference? Is there any tips I should know about the mailing in cards process?

My dad was going through some stuff in the basement and found another box of cards which answered some questions I had. I couldn't figure out why he had doubles of everything except the Bazooka All time Greats cards. Turns out the doubles were in another box.

He also had a few baseball player stamps. Turns out those were the doubles of the 3 albums he had collected. I'm guessing these are not worth much due to being put into albums but they are neat because he wrote little notes about the teams and their series records on the pages. He has quite a few of the teams completed in 3 different albums.

He also had this set of weird 3d gun cards or art or whatever they are