View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 09:48 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
There is a Cobb "Greenie" on Ebay now ending in a few hours that is already over $4,000, showing the recent strength in this card over the past few months. It has, in my opinion, been graded a weak vg/ex 4 by PSA and not anywhere as nice as the example I picked up in the Goldin auction. For anybody lusting for one or has it on your Santa list you might want to check it out. john
I had two real nice psa 4 ones here on net54 for $4000....kept getting quoted 'VCP' and SMR.........however I think most of the bidding is done already on that cobb but time will tell..

also there was another green cobb psa 4 on net54 that had an asking price of about 4k that didn't sell but I could be wrong....theres a psa 4 one with BIN in the 5k range (not centered great which is important) (but can assume can work a direct deal for 4k) that is on a stale listing now at that price....in any event still not a big increase in price if within 10-20% as Buyers premium eats most of that up..if can find a direct deal than money is made on the sweat equity..... 52T Mantles on the other hand have increased more than 20% for a safe auction sale profit and no need for sweat equity..

PSA 5 and higher is where the POP really drops off though and I can see more than 30% swing on sales now versus sales a few years ago not many sales out there because POP drops off

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-21-2015 at 09:55 AM.