Thread: BBC Pin
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 05:42 PM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW1 View Post
Randall,

My response was to the first pin that Dan had listed, which matches the image of the pin in the Baltimore Baseball book. Both the Lelands' pin and the second pin you have referenced are somewhat different, although that is not to say that they are generic pins, rather, it is just that the same evidentiary proof has not been provided as it has in the former case.
Mike,
You are also assuming that the person who wrote the book and put the photo of a BBC pin in it was correct in that it was a baltimore pin. For arguement sake why cant it be Brooklyn,or for that matter Buffalo? or Boisie Idaho baseball club? Believe me as I have proven many other times just because you write a book and put photos in it doesnt mean you are right 100% of the time. ( Paul Muchinsky)Baseball pinback buttons book comes to mind as I proved to Paul many times that what was pictured wasnt what was represented by the pin...

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..