View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by frohme View Post
Hey Ken,

A ratio between 2-1 or 3-1 for Factory 240 vs 606 seems to have been the running opinion for a while now. The aggregate numbers, though, hide a little bit of detail, namely that there is a bit of variance - or a lot - depending on the specific player/pose.

While most cards are slightly more difficult to find in 606 than their 240 counterparts, some actually seem to be as easy, if not easier. My (very) rough correlation from a totally heuristic, non-scientific perspective is that the tougher-to-find Recruits tend to be closer to being on-par population-wise between the two factories. Not a big leap to see how that could easily be the case.

On the other hand, there's at least one card that has a seemingly *very* high ratio of Fac 240 to Fac 606 ... greater than 10 to 1. Have not validated recently, but every time I checked a new copy, it seemed to be fac 240 ... again, no math, just perception.

Like other sets of the time, it is these sorts of interesting details that keeps the collecting fun.

Best of luck on the 32 Cubbies, Ken!
--
Mike
Hi Mike,

I assume the number does not include the "Brown Ink" recruits. Do we know if brown ink recruits come in both factories? If so then the number would be 48 potential cards. I have one brown ink so far.