View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 11:37 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

I actually think that you only need the small 4x6 bubble mailers, which I think is the 0000 size. These mailers will fit one graded card. I usually ship these with a thin piece of cardbard (cut to the size of the slab from a small flat rate priority mail box) on each side of the slab. The helps protect the card in case the envelope is dropped. For a single PSA card with two thin pieces of this type of cardboard and the small envelope is just 3 oz when you ship via ebay shipping. For SGC and Beckett, it is 4oz for the standard size holder.

If you are shipping raw cards, I usually use 2-4 thick pieces of cardboard to sandwich the card, which is usually in a toploader or cardsaver. This is to make sure that the card does not bend during shipping. Again, this should be 3oz.

The 00 or 5x7 size bubble mailer is good when you ship multiple cards at the same time. For example, if the buyer won 2-3 cards, then you can use that type of mailer.

I also tend to heavily re-use bubble mailers that I receive from when I buy things whether they are from ebay or Amazon. It's just a way to save money anywhere you can.

Also, I usually buy my bubble mailers in bulk from ebay although you can compare prices. I usually try to do this when they are having an ebay bucks promotion.