View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 11:46 AM
Eddie S.
Eddie Smi.th

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
psa 6 mantles from private sellers with no real history and have no business accountability don't sell anymore on ebay as well or psa 5s or 4s..... there are wagners for sale on ebay though that the seller doesn't flat out say they are 'fake'......like I said..in the past maybe you could find a deal or two..but now they are all fake...yeah they are not 250k cards..but you can have fake cards that are 30k just as easily as one that is 250k...... please point out the next legit mantle that sells from a guy with feedback of less than 50 that nobody has ever heard of than sells a mantle for 20k+ ...maybe he found the card in the garage or he or she is selling their granfathers collection or they recently renovated a house and found them in the walls so they are all real...anyway im guessing it never happens

..once it does than I wont believe they are all fakes....basically id like to see people pointing out real ones now and not fake ones since they are fake....threads on real ones would be ok by me..but like I said anyone can do what they want...I just not clicking on anymore of those sketchy mantle listings.
You are changing the metrics from your previous statement that the 52T Mantle is in the same category as T206 Wagners. History has shown that there has never been a real Wagner sold on eBay -- by anyone. Now, you are adding the qualifier that you were only talking about 52T Mantles priced at $20,000+ and offered by sellers with a feedback below 50.

You can make the exact same point that anyone buying a $20,000+ card from a low feedback seller on eBay is a fool, not just when the card being offered is a 52T Mantle.

Last edited by Bored5000; 11-23-2015 at 11:47 AM.