View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 11:36 AM
Jay Cee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigb13 View Post
I paid for my winning bid last Monday and still have no card or no tracking number why does it take so long with these auction houses plus shipping is outrageous in the first place this is the first time I have bid with a large auction house is this normal?
Heritage has outstanding customer service. Just call their 800 number and speak to a friendly rep. Now, Im sure everyone has a different situation as the type of payment matters along with what the value of the order is. I tend to allow a little more time when a HUGe auction ends! There was over 5 thousand lots and over 1 thousand winning bidders! That has to be a logistic nightmare for their shipping department!

I called them to let give permission for them to break up my order by size. I won some panoramics and sport cards. This should make it easierfor them to package and ship.

HA's last auction was a game changer IMO, and a clear shift as power to who is the new Big auction house is in the sports market. Sothebys only wants high end lots of 15k and higher amd HA is willing to take anything from 100.00 up to 100,000.00. Great hire by Chris Ivy when they snagged Derek Grady and Pete Calderon!!!