View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergman1978 View Post
Thank you so much. I just post all of them even if I know so people can see the sigs and let me know if anything doesn't look good about them.
That's really a second question though. Maybe start a thread for authenticity questions seperate from the auto ID thread? I like to help people with these ID questions when I can because my Rainman power is to identify signatures of 1980's baseball scrubs. It's just easier for me to help when the images are presented more consicely. Speaking just for myself though, so take it as merely a suggestion.

FWIW, I don't think there's anything in these pics that would be highly forged items, and most everything (aside from the ball which may or may not have been rubber-stamped) looks legit, so it's probably safe to say the entire lot is good. The one Expos ball may just be the ink bleeding, since it's not an official ball, and that might be what is giving it the appearance of a stamped ball. Hard to tell on my phone sometimes when the signatures aren't very bold.

BTW, the guy you have identified as Chris Nabholz on "Ball 17 Montreal Expos Souvenir Baseball 91" is actually Junior Noboa.

Last edited by dgo71; 11-11-2015 at 04:31 PM.