View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 05:02 AM
Robert Williams

As far as PSA goes, it was a mutual thing. I don't ever want to go back there. That board shows how far a board can fall. it has literally "gone to shit". I think PSA is a great company, I have nothing but respect for Joe Orlando, and admire what they have don't for the card industry. Their message board is nothing like this one, and I choose not to be a part of it. I am sorry if this thread offends you - but if it helps an owner find his missing property, I would do it all over again and not think twice about it.

Someone has alerted me that they have started a thread bashing me for starting this thread. That's fine. For the person who bought the card, they want it to be legit. I want it to be legit for them too. I'm not about that. However, when all the red flags are present in regards to the sale of that card, then I'm just saying what others are thinking. The sale of that card is highly suspect. Selling a card for pennies on the dollar. Check. Seller has 999 $3 Pokemon cards, then out of nowhere pops out 3-4 huge baseball cards. Check. If you think that looks like a normal sale, then I have some oceanfront property in Nebraska I want you to take a look at.

Last edited by bobbyw8469; 11-11-2015 at 07:15 AM.