View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 11:52 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
So if ya'll think I knew for any time before that, and didn't address it., there is no way I can convince you. But it's not the truth. I knew of the stamp identification the same time the rest of the board did. Those are the facts. Believe what you want to.
So the FBI agent never told you there was a stamp on your card, or that there were potential issues with it? So in that video of you talking to Scott you had no idea there was a possible stamp? Even though you mention the NYPL, stamp, FBI and JC's card in the video where you are unaware you're being filmed.

Your willing to say the FBI agent returned your card and said there are no markings to be seen nothing to look into the card is clear? So from 2014 to the time of listing you had no knowledge whatsoever there were any potential issues with this card.

Then why do you say things to the contrary in PMs to me and in the video?

Amazing coincidence then that HA mentioned "library stamp" as the first possibility for the mark on the back of the card....because nobody knew it was there least of all you...until that day the topic was brought up on Net54 and Hauls of Shame.

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 10-21-2015 at 12:03 PM.