View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 07:17 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Its funny to see auctions where the bidder actually pays more for the same exact card with same eye appeal then a buy it now. that's still sitting there on ebay...sometimes after an auction like that you do see a buy it now snapped up from an underbidder though..

BINs I sort of look at most of them as 'make an offer'...I usually email them about a lower price though several of them are firm......even when given a 10% ebay coupon I struggle to find a BIN that's within 10% of market price if it were to sell on ebay though....but yes occasionally there are ok buys when the market goes up on a card....on Memory Lane's recent buy it now event..you will see that maybe 5% of the cards I actually bought but the ones bought typically are good deals.

You can also look at BIN as a convenience service..you are paying not to have to wait 4 months for PWCC to have the card......as long as you are willing to pay that service price then I guess who cares...you just wont be able to sell it back to close to what you paid but if its a hobby you are going to spend and lose money like all hobbies...