View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 06:45 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Most collectors frown on these as they are a destruction of a book. But I have bought a few reach and Spalding guides most of which were already destroyed with the pages all loose or torn out. So I do have some. I also have a complete book intact in good shape that I would never destroy.

I bought them as I will never have a ruth rookie on his minor league team, but I do have him in a reach and spalding page, same goes for joe Jackson, etc.

That being said price is hard to judge, the old real estate saying "its worth what ever a buyer is willing to pay"

Sure its very vague but they aren't currently worth much as of now anyway, a few bucks each depending on whos on the page. Check ebay would be my advice. But I can tell you I wouldn't sell some of mine cause to me, some cant be replaced.... I cant upgrade to a 1915 ruth card. Wish I could, but that's not happening. lol
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.