View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 06:41 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls7plus View Post
I would also respectfully disagree, Pete. My experience over more than 25 years of collecting is that when a dealer/seller gets a bad rep, others will and do refrain from dealing with him. Unless its an extremely rare item, they can get it elsewhere--all that's necessary is a little patience, which the hobby could use in various respects.

I do always like to read your posts, and wish you the best,

Larry
How many people do you think stopped bidding in Legendary after all the Mastro/Allen stuff came out? My guess is not many, even among their harshest critics, as has been acknowledged on this Board in fact. Not making a judgment about that, just pointing out that stuff is what rules. Look at all the insinuations of shill bidding against certain major online ebay sellers. Their dominance just keeps on increasing.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 09-29-2015 at 06:43 PM.