View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 11:46 AM
Belltown Vintage

I would be very careful with them; however, my two experiences with them were both unusually good: I purchased an item that an auction house had obtained from the same person who supplied Celebz with items, and I needed additional information about the item - Celebz went overboard getting me what I needed, even though there was no financial benefit to them and they hadn't ever touched the item. I contacted them over a year later because I saw something else they were selling on ebay that looked like it might have come from the same lot as something I was looking for. Again, fast response and they gave me more information than I asked for, and again at no benefit to them - they didn't try to sell me anything.

I don't doubt anything that anyone has said about them, and I would be very diligent about researching anything you plan on buying from them, but I think part of the problem is that they try to move a lot of stuff quickly, and don't always obtain enough documentation for people to buy/bid confidently, and it also seems from what I have read, that they make mistakes. I haven't read all the threads about them, but if the evidence is there that they have made false claims about things, then I would strongly consider it.