View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 02:38 PM
Mike P.ap

Default OK

No prob, it is your opinion but I disagree. My opinion is that there is some distrust but due to the ACTUAL sales numbers that these types of cards bring, I can assure you there is a large segment that has money and has no issues with a Guarantee from a multi million dollar corporation.

I appreciate your opinion but it really did not answer my questions. There will always be doubters in any field but there are also plenty of buyers. Thats what makes America great I think. I was just hoping someone could say "hey, I know my uniforms and that appears or looks like it "could" be a from a home jersey from the 1920s" or whatever. Anything really as I think these card are interesting whether folks agree or disagree with the process. I also feel a bit miffed when companies cut a relic up into 400 pieces but at the same time, it gives the common man or kid a shot at something that the big boys wore or picked up at one time or whatever. To get a card like that for a few dollars is a heck of a lot more of a nice surprise than the daily scratch tickets they sell every day in every store in America.

By the way, I did not pull this card from a pack but someone obviously did. I am just a curious person by nature and these cards fascinate me for some reason. I would also like to have pulled this card!

No offense taken, Thanks,

Peace, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 08-29-2015 at 02:45 PM.