Old 08-14-2015, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvster View Post
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

you are pathetic!!!

soooooooooooo LAME!!!

that just made me CRACK up!

you put down scrap and their value ....... AND YOUR CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have no idea what they are

dude....currect me spilling Rob D...

Hi lame Todd also....your(HA) did I use this write Rob??? hehehehe six grader that will school you son

JOHN VANDERBECK
This is my last attempt, and to be honest, I'm not hopeful. I will underline what I think are the most important points in hope that it helps you out.

1. I have never claimed to be an expert on T206 scrap. I do not have much interest in it.

2. I have not "put down" scrap. I honestly think it's nice that you like it so much.

3. What I have been critical of is your (note: not you're) incessant hyping of the value of T206 scrap with little or no basis to make such claims. The Mathewson proof and multi-strike sold for less than half of what you touted (several times, If I'm not mistaken), and your explanation is because it was sold by Heritage and not REA? Or that not enough whales were involved in the bidding?

If the Mathewson were as coveted and as valuable as you say, every Moby Dick in the hobby would have been bidding. And if it were worth $100,000, it would have sold for $100,000. I'm not the only one in this thread to have that opinion.

4. I understand that you want your collection of T206 scrap to be more valuable than it is. I'm sorry that it's not.

R0B Dew0lf

Last edited by Rob D.; 08-14-2015 at 08:18 PM.