View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
I have been to an AC show WAY back when and I just remember that Union workers controlled what went into the show and when. They had to cart it in for you and I think they expected tips?

Please someone correct me if I'm off base as this was way back in High School and I worked for a dealer that did a big AC show and that sticks in my mind as being a bit uncomfortable since we could not bring our own stuff in. Union controlled the movements.

Has this changed?

Mike
It was this way for the 500HR show. I went to help a buddy load/unload. Was surprised they allowed us to unpack and setup the tables. I remember a lot of yelling. But I was walking dead from the night before, so it was good for me.

Something must have happened because when it came time to leave, they were there IF you needed them. Probably had something to do with the Chicken Man blowing up..

Last edited by Deertick; 08-05-2015 at 04:08 PM.