View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 11:57 PM
Lewis Vintage Collectibles

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
Kevin, I made it by a couple of times, but each time you were literally surrounded! I did speak to a young man (your son?) who was helping you. Business must have been good!! I had a great time. Several hours disappeared in a hurry!
Man im sorry bud!!! Yeah it got pretty busy at the show. Its crazy how much this photo hobby is growing over the past few years. Yeah that was my nephew and my father that I brought to the show. This was my nephews second show and Ive been trying to get him excited about the hobby. I think he caught the bug especially since he is already telling us that he is setting up in Atlantic City with us! Lol...

Wow that was a long drive for yall!!! We drove from Dallas but luckily split it up into 2 days. We stop and the stay the night in Springfield, Il. If you ever drive back to Chicago You should check out Springfield. There is a Hilton hotel that is right next to Abraham Lincoln's house that he grew up in not to mention a pretty cool Lincoln museum! Well Im sorry we didnt get to meet in person I would of loved to have said Hi and provided you with some info on the photos since its a new hobby. Thanks again though for trying.