View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Ed Woelfle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanH3 View Post
Thanks for the write ups guys. What about caramels? Where there a lot of E95's, 93's, 92's (Croft's Candy or Cocoa's) or 98's?
Some, but not a lot, Dean .. at least in comparison to the T206s. I concur with the previous posters, seemed like every table had them. More of those than I have ever seen at any show - even tougher backs. On the caramels, I picked up a few E94's at some reasonable prices. Saw some E93s, but prices seemed more in-line with where they were during the last bubble. Noticed some E98s, E95s and E92s as well, but you had to hunt around some and ask.

Some other observations: More AH's now than I could ever keep track of! Seems like everyone has an AH now - signs up on several tables about buying or consigning with them.

Busy Thurs and Fri - every vendor I talked to said traffic and sales were quite good heading into the weekend.

707 had a big spread (as usual), but the few times I passed by (both Thurs and Fri) I didn't see anyone at their tables.

And to think up until this show I always thought "Panini" was a grilled sandwich