View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Brian McQueen
Administrator

Johnny - Yep, we've got to do something to get our collections in a side-by-side comparision someday. I don't know how you'd compare them exactly, but I bet it would be fun and educational. You could teach me about t206 scrap/oddities and I could show you some goofs from other sets that would surprise you I think

Ahhh so there were entire sheets of t206s that got sent through the printer multiple times just to make sure everything was properly calibrated and lined up for the actual print run. Very interesting....I've seen those multi-strikes before and always thought "ok...there's no way that was an accident, someone was just screwing around and having fun". Good to know that's how those came about - see, I already learned something!

Bryan - thank you, I appreciate it! I have no idea how that card managed to not have any black ink....crazy. I've seen many many cards in my day that missed color passes, some that even missed multiple color passes. But it seems as though the pass for the black ink is kind of the foundation from which it all sits on top of. Never seen a card miss the black ink pass before....