View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesoxfan3579 View Post
Wow, good find. Yea, the images on the card look a little fuzzy and the backs look a little too nice. At least this seller (unlike a few others) has a message on the picture of the auction indicating that the cards have been reprinted. I like my Willie Mays card with all of its flaws and all. I also prefer to buy raw cards (I have never purchased a graded card and I don't expect to anytime soon). Thanks for sharing.
I was looking at a few of the sellers other items from the link you posted and I would probably be fooled on a lot of these cards! If he did not have reprint referenced in the auction it would be very difficult to know that all his cards for sale are reprints. For instance, the Nolan Ryan rookie looks so worn, how can you tell that it is NOT the original? People are going to buy these cards and some of them will probably dupe some others in spending a lot of money on what is not the real thing here is the link again that Sam came across: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item4aedbb261f

Last edited by whitesoxfan3579; 08-01-2015 at 07:21 PM. Reason: forgot to include link