View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 02:03 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

I do not normally involve myself with this type discussion, but recent events have made it more important for me to do so...in the hopes that it will help someone else sort things out.

For years, I was my own worst enemy, loosing jobs, friends, and lovers along the way. Thank goodness, I realized my limitations, if not a solution at the time, and never sought to purchase a weapon.

About fifteen years ago, when I had just lost another job and was well on the way to loosing the true love of my life, a friend gave me some good advice...I wound up going to a psychologist who diagnosed me as suffering from depression. He put me on a prescription and my life has never been the same. Almost overnight, my family notice the difference and reached out to get closer than we had ever been before.

Now. I have bored you with my story to send a clear message that someone will get something out of:

I strongly urge everyone who may even consider the possibility that they are depressed, to get help immediately.

One person I knew growing up never got the right assistance when he should have...and the results showed up on Thursday night in a movie theatre in Lafayette, LA.

He never should have been able to arm himself, but he did.

Do not be ashamed or afraid to speak up for yourself or someone you know and get the help before it is too late.

I sincerely hope that this helps someone because the price has already been paid for this free advise.

-Raymond

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 07-31-2015 at 09:56 PM.