Thread: John Staples ?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 02:24 AM

Default Responding to clear my name & show Wesley White is a liar

This is a hobby where TRUTH is king and TRUST is most important. In this hobby, without truth we have no standard for collectors to work with one another. I will be posting my comments that pertain to Wesley White's lies. I also have pictures of the private message we had and if I can figure out how to post them, I'd be happy to. The following is where I offered items for sale and if you look, I clearly showed that I have two different Don Meredith cards FOR SALE, one for $8 and the other for $3.

John Staples (7/27/14 @ 5:44 AM)
Okay, I have 74 out of the 82 numbers on your list. I do NOT have #'s 23, 28, 29, 35, 79, 80, 123, 133. I have a group of 34 @ 40 cents each ($13.60). I have a group of 19 @ 60 cents each ($11.40). I have a star group that includes Jurgensen, Mudd RC, Brodie, Brown, Jones, Wood, Gregg, Packers Team, Renfro, Berry and I'd take $20 for this group. All the rest of the stars list for $20 to $50 each and I will give individual prices on these. Bob Lilly $4, Bob Hayes $5, Tommy Nobis RC $6, LeeRoy Jordan RC $6, Jackie Smith RC $6, Unmarked Checklist #1 $6, Dave Wilcox RC $6, nice looking Don Meredith for $8 or I have an awful one for only $3 (he lists for $25), Dan Reeves RC $8 (lists $30), super nice Leroy Kelly RC (lists $40) sell it for $15, Bart Star (lists for $50) sell it for $15. Just let me know what all you are taking and add $3 shipping to your order. If you take everything, I'd knock it down to just $125 with shipping, and I'd give you the better of the two Don Meredith cards. My paypal is n2corky@aol.com.....thanks....big john