View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 05:10 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Leon. I'm spinning things unfairly huh? Let me get this straight.

Were you or were you not made aware by the Feds that this card could have been from the NYPL?

Were you or were you not discussing this card and it's possible NYPL/Mastro connection with Scott in the video?

After the Feds reviewed your card what was their determination? All clear etc.

Did you make any attempt after the card was returned to investigate the possible NYPL connection on your own prior to offering for sale? Keeping in mind it took Chris above about 30 seconds to raise serious doubts based off a few scans at a glance. If so what conclusion did you come to?

Why was the auction description so clear in listing "library stamp" as the very first thing the mark could be if this is all "new" news to you and was non-issue prior to being listed for sale?

Did you or did you not for years support Bill and Doug and just recently accept and paise gifts from Bill? Only to later after being told how hypocritical that was to announce the gifts return.

I'm not sure how I'm spinning anything I've brought up in this thread. Seems I've been pretty direct. Leon if this set of events above was directed at any other party you would be raising eyebrows also. Tell me you wouldn't.

Sorry but I fail to see a bigger grand picture here. It seems like the same story. Item with potential known issues is listed for sale along with a carefully worded description. Then when it's under the spotlight and questions come up the seller and auction are shocked and surprised they just weren't aware. Like I said the story never changes just the cast....happens to have youu as player this time that's all.

John