View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 02:54 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
To bad Peter Nash does not write about all the hardship he has caused this hobby.

That overlay does seem to match up perfectly. If it is really the Libraries card I hope they get it back.

This is the part of the law I do not get. Mastro stole insane amounts of money and might get up to 30 months. Then you have a guy that sells a 1/4 ounce of weed to someone and gets more jail time that the guy that done millions of dollars of damage.
If it is proven it was stolen from the library, and they ask for it back, I will give it back to them free and clear. I have a call into the Library now. I have spoken with Heritage and we will pull the card if need be, no worries. We never wanted to sell a card without a clean bill of health. Unless you are a fraudulent person, as Peter Nash is, you wouldn't want to do that.

And John, you can spin this any way you want to but there is not one iota of anything I did wrong. I said I couldn't talk about some things. Everything I have heard and seen until today said the card was fine. If you don't believe me that is your call.

And not that I need to answer the question about the letter, doesn't change my view one bit.

Last edited by Leon; 07-13-2015 at 03:02 PM.