View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 05:53 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Net54baseball Dinner RSVP thread- 2015 National Sports Convention Chicago

A big thanks to Heritage Auctions for their sponsorship again this year. Without their help this wouldn't be possible. This year the Net54baseball Dinner at the 2015 National Sports Convention will be held at the Hyatt Ohare (*as usual), right across the street from the National. I am not sure what room but there will be signage in the hotel. Everyone who attends, members, family members and guests of members, needs to have an RSVP. Children are welcome but please realize there will be quite a bit of alcohol being consumed (by at least me and a few others) The time will be from 730pm until 1230am, Friday July 31st.. This year there will be quite a few appetizers but NOT a regular dinner. I am asking folks to eat dinner before they come over as the appetizers will be just that. There will be an open (free) bar the whole time with alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. You can rsvp in this thread or you can shoot me a pm or email. I will be in and out of my office this next week so will be confirming emails or PMs possibly a day late. Don't fret if you don't get an email the same day you email or PM me. It will be the next day if it's not the same day. All members are invited. There will be 4-5 speakers as usual too.. They will start at around 9pm ish......If you RSVP and find you can't make it please let me know that too. I look forward to seeing everyone there. So with that being said please RSVP.......

Last edited by Leon; 07-07-2015 at 04:42 PM.