Thread: t206 question
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 11:36 AM

Default Jesse....

sounds great!

I get a lot of calls/ emails on T206 advice.....AND I LOVE IT! it's part of the fun for me!

I'm addicted to the T206 printer's scraps which are very rare/ cool / unique cards....they are a little "hard core" for the advanced/obsessed T206 collector...

I have been collecting them(scraps) for almost 20 years now, and so glad I did....
the rare backs are very cool also, but you can have fun finding $30.00 cards on ebay , when they can be worth literally thousands!( scraps, rare backs, miscuts, brown old mill, brown lenox).....some cards fly under the radar and are not detected by every other e bayer, and you can sometimes win a card for a song! my friend won a brown old mill 2 years ago undected on ebay for $50.00! they are $15,000 + cards

anyway, you don't have to go nuts looking for them, some times you can pick up common backs that have tough front combo's(old mill's, epdg's) , or hofers are a blue chip bet....

the collecting agles are infinite on T206.....plus, there is so much room for growth over the years on these cards as modern collectors, I predict, will re vert to the vintage aspect at some point in their collecting careers....where T206 is just a logical/natural/ safe choice in many cases