View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 09:46 PM
Peter Spaeth

What's your reasonable explanation for his claim that he had never heard of anyone complaining about his scans when, months before the 54 post, he had posted a lengthy response on CU to exactly such complaints? Did we not already go through that?

What's your reasonable explanation for the disparity between his claim that he only offered to help buyers avoid sales tax in 2013-14 when I represented that I had seen a 2011 invoice instructing the winner how to avoid CA sales tax?

What's your reasonable explanation for the overwhelming number of bidders across his high value auctions (not just isolated instances), with high to very high percentages of bidding with him, significant numbers of retractions (dunno about you but I have ZERO since 1997) and the same bidders bidding on wide varieties of cards in multiple sports and multiple time periods? Have you spent as much as an hour studying the patterns?

Do explain.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-18-2015 at 09:52 PM.