View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Todd Schultz

I suppose a new subsection could be added to the B/S/T section called member wantlists or something like that, and maybe each member is given one "post" to lay out all he wants (or even adding all he has to trade), which can be revised as need be. That would be somewhat searchable through the advance search function, where you can limit your search for say "Cobb" to that section and all members with a Cobb card on their list would be identified. I still have not been able to see the search function capture quoted phrases or use other means so that you could find "1915 Cobb" or "Crackerjack Cobb"-- as I understand it such a search would yield all 1915s and all Cobbs or all Crackerjacks and all Cobbs. If there are search refinements/filters that I'm missing, great and please share, but that's a possible start. [Being in the B/S/T would require membership too, so you wouldn't be bothered by outsiders and would have a little more privacy from unwanted solicitations--there at least would be accountability]
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.

Last edited by nolemmings; 06-12-2015 at 05:47 PM.