View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 10:21 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshchisox08 View Post
Hey Leon what did he do wrong ? Just curious what rule was broken.
The main rule on this board has to do with accountability and is posted at the top of every page and in bold letters.

"If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post"

By the poster saying this was a crazy price he was giving an opinion. It has nothing at all to do with whatever is said, only that a full name is by it.

And if you want to know the litmus test for the full name clause it is "if someone said that to me (Leon) would I want to know who said it?" It has to be "me" as I have to make that call.

And the bar is very low because I like to know who said stuff about me. If anyone doesn't want to put their name next to their public opinion of a company or person, just don't post on this board. If you do put your name next to it the rules are super slack, you can say almost anything within reason. This is a tried and true rule that governs our board and is different from almost every other forum. It's way more difficult to manage but I wouldn't have it any other way. Hope this helps in understanding our board a bit more. Happy collecting.